The Mattapoisett and Marion Fire Departments responded to ORR High School at 10:03am on Friday May 8, for a reported fire alarm activation. Upon arrival they found that a sprinkler head had been activated in the auditorium due to heightened heat levels. The cause of the heat was found to be a stuck thermostat on a heater in that area. The students, who vacated the school when the fire alarm sounded, remained outside the school enjoying the warm sunny day as the fire department worked to resolve the issue.
Rate this file (Current rating : 0 / 5 with 2 votes)